Friday, March 4, 2011

Too Much Day

No, today is not "Too Much Day". But it's how I feel when seeing the list of "special days" that today is designated. Let's see, there's...

    Employee Appreciation Day
    Holy Experiment Day
    Hug a GI Day
    National Salesperson Day


Now I can get into the first one because I am an employee at a large company, and the last one because I sell Fuller Brush products as my own business.

Hug a GI Day is nice, our returning Vets deserve all the love & appreciation we can show them.

I disagree with the premise of Holy Experiment Day. A day to "try something religious". Do we have a "Sin Day" when we can try something forbidden? Well, that might be most days. Maybe a better thing for "Holy Experiment Day" would be to try and be Holy, or at least as close as humanly possible, as one can for a day.

Just my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment