Monday, August 1, 2016

A Great Deal on a Discontinued Product

Get them before they are gone!!!

 I have to admit, I was a bit saddened when the announcement came out that Fuller Brush was discontinuing the #55038 Silicone Square Bake Pan.
This pan quickly became my "go to" pan for baking any kind of square cake.  Easy to use, and easy to clean!

Fuller's decision means a great deal for you!  In order to quickly move inventory on this product Fuller is offering a special of 3 of these pans for $20.84!!! These pans normally retail for $19.99 each! By taking advantage of this special you can get them for less than $7 each!


I plan on ordering a couple of these specials.  While I don't need 6 pans, the extras will make great gifts!

Hurry, this offer is only good while supplies last!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment