Thursday, September 22, 2016

Big Changes are coming to Fuller Brush

There are some big changes coming to Fuller Brush on October 1st, 2016.  While most of these changes only effect distributors of Fuller Brush and Stanley Home Products (like yours truly), there are three that will effect you as the consumer.

1) No more phone ordering.  As the internet has taken over, Fuller Corporate noted they are losing money maintaining a full blown call center. As I understand it, consumers will still be able to call with questions about Fuller and Stanley products but will need to go online to place orders.  I am not sure I agree with this business model, but I don't make those decisions.  Should you have a question about a product you can always email me, FullerBrushJeff at Gmail dot com. In an ironic twist, as these new policies are being implemented and computer systems updated there will be no online access to order from October 1, 2016 through October 6, 2016.  Not the brightest move, in my opinion.

2) Price increase. The announcement and subsequent info from the corporate officials didn't expressly state there would be a price increase but there was a statement to "expect an increase in prices".  There was no information given if this was only on selected products or if it would be an across the board increase. All I can advise is that if you have any favorite Fuller Brush or Stanley Home Products you should go to Fuller Direct and stock up now.

3) Shipping charge increase. As long as I've been a distributor, consumers who ordered through the Fuller Direct website have paid a flat shipping rate (currently $7.95) regardless of order size. As a distributor, I have always paid 8% of the retail value of my order (with an $8.00 minimum charge). We have been given no information about any shipping rate changes and what form it may take, just to "possibly expect a change in shipping charges". Whether it will be a higher flat rate, a graduated rate, or a switch to a percentage such as distributors now pay, I just don't know. Another reason to stock up now on any favorite products.

As I receive more information about these changes I will pass them on to you, my valued customers.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff I just got back into fuller after.not selling it for years I'm very suprised by the changes but to tell u the truth I never really understood the comp plan I'm happy to just do it now ad an affiliate program

    ReplyDelete